Jennifer spent every summer weekend at the beach and fell in love with getting away from home and just escaping to a new place. Instead of a Sweet 16 bash, she spent it in Jamaica taking in all the sites and exploring Dunns River Falls. After Jennifer graduated from high school, she went to Cancun Mexico for another adventure. For the past 10 years, she has traveled with her family to Myrtle Beach, SC for summer vacations. This is a wonderful family destination with miles of beaches, entertainment and great summer fun, it is also very budget friendly. She has traveled to major US cities such as Chicago, New York, and Philadelphia. She also is within driving distance from our nations great capital, Washington DC.
Jennifer spent her honeymoon in Las Vegas and fell in love with that town, it is definitely a grown up playground. Her real love though is Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. After going on her 1st trip as a little girl, she couldn’t wait to go back. Jennifer loves that you are so removed from reality. You are surrounded by Magical Experiences and Disney Fun every day. Now that she is a mom, she loves that she can experience that Magic with her children.
Jennifer is the go-to Disney person when someone is planning a trip whether it’s where to eat with toddlers, how to use the fast pass system or what day is the least crowded at Magic Kingdom, she never steers them wrong. Some call it an obsession, she calls it a passion!
Contact Jennifer to book your Disney, Las Vegas, or Washington DC vacation!
Jennifer’s Favorite Travel Pictures:
- Royal Caribbean Expert Plus
- NCL Freestyle Certified
- Disney College of Knowledge
- Orlando Expert Specialist
- Universal Parks & Resorts Specialist
Jennifer Has Been Featured On:
- Radio Harambe
- Walt Disney World Tips n’ Tricks: Packing, Planing and More
- Disney Parks Podcast
Where Jennifer has Traveled:
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Las Vegas
- Daytona Beach
- New York City
- Myrtle Beach SC
- Ocean City MD
- Atlantic City
- Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg
- Williamsburg VA
- “Jenn has helped me with two vacations. She goes above and beyond in so many respects. She is extremely knowledgeable especially in Disney travel and park information. It is so nice that I can call her, tell her what I would like/need and she takes care of the planning, details and booking. I know when I book with Jenn I will have a great vacation and pay the same price as if I spent all of the time booking it myself. So far I have referred 4 friends/family members to Jenn and they all have been extremely satisfied with her services” Stefanie B
- “Jennifer has helped plan several of our family vacations to Disney as well as a Disney cruise. She is an expert in most things Disney. If she does not always know the exact answer to our questions (which is rare), she researches or calls to find out the answer all within a VERY timely manner. She has great communication with her clients, keeping them informed every step of the planning process. She takes ALL the hassle out of vacation planning (which can be quite overwhelming!) and makes it into one of the most enjoyable, memory filled vacations you and your family will ever embark upon. Now I can sit back and relax knowing she has taken care of every little detail from check in to dining to activities for my 2 young girls! I highly recommend using her services (plus the best part is they are free!) as I already am making plans with Jennifer for our next family vacation” Jennifer S
- “Jennifer is a great travel agent and really took the stress off of me in planning my first trip to Disney World/Universal Florida for my family of four. Her responses were always quick and she offered expert advice; I wouldn’t have been able to plan this trip without her” Farrell C
- “Jennifer is a wonderful travel agent. She’s quick to respond to emails and provided my family with an amazing Disney/Universal vacation. I especially loved the little tricks she told us about leading up to vacation (Sign up for Magic Bands) and the care package full of goodies that we received. Jen is knowledgeable, professional, and her love of Disney makes her the perfect TA” Julia S
- “My family and I recently visited Disney World. I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how pleased my wife and I were with the services (Jenn) Jennifer Greene provided for us. I always booked through Disney and never thought of dealing with a travel agent, well let me tell you when I tell other people about our trip one of the first things I tell them was how Jenn took care of us before and during our vacation. I will never try to book a trip to Florida without her again! Not only was she extremely helpful and knowledgeable but she is a very sweet down to Earth person. Thank you for hiring her, she is worth keeping around” Kenneth K
- “Jennifer!! Mexico was AMAZING!! Thank you thank you thank you. Everything went so smooth- never ran into a single worry from airport to shuttle to hotel and back! You have just added another loyal customer to your list! Thanks again!” Sophie
- “The week was fantastic! We had a great time at all 4 parks. The Wilderness Lodge was great. When we arrived on Saturday at 11:15 am, there was a room ready. It was on the inside facing the pool area. We took one full day at the pool there and only left to go to dinner. The best meal we had was at the Garden Grille in the Land building. The week was great and we could not have done it without you. I will be in touch with you before we go again” Greg