Tabitha resides in Southern Louisiana and has always been a bit crazy about a little mouse named Mickey. She received her first set of “Mouse Ears” when she was 4 and now she has made over 40 trips to her family’s favorite vacation spot, Walt Disney World. Over the years she has traveled all over the United States and has visited Disneyland several times, but she considers Walt Disney World her Happy Place!!! Now that her 2 little girls have had a taste of the magic, they are always ready to plan what they will do on their next trip!!!
Tabitha has stayed in almost all of the Disney Resorts and has also enjoyed most of the wonderful restaurants. She loves making dreams come true so when you’re ready to start planning your next vacation contact Tabitha and “Let the Memories Begin” on your Disney Vacation!
Email – tabitha@destinationsinflorida.
Phone – (504) 296-6637
Tabitha’s Favorite Travel Pictures:
- Disney College of Knowledge
- Disney Destinations Specialist
- Universal Parks & Resorts Specialist
- SeaWorld Specialist
Tabitha’s Disney Favorites:
- Favorite Disney Rides: Under the Sea-Journey of The Little Mermaid, and Space Mountain
- Favorite Characters: Mickey Mouse, Figment, and Tigger
- Favorite Table Service Restaurants: Le Cellier, ‘Ohana, and 50’s Prime Time Café
- Favorite Quick Service Restaurants: Flame Tree Barbeque , Sunshine Seasons, and Columbia Harbour House