Sharon lives in northern New Jersey, about 10 miles from NYC, with her husband and two children. Her visit to Walt Disney World was in 1988, back when it was just Magic Kingdom and Epcot! She did not return to Disney World until 2014, when she took a “Mommy and Me” trip with her young son.
Since that time, Sharon has been back to Disney World with her children (and sometimes grudgingly, her husband) six times! She and the kids LOVE all things Disney and can’t wait to go back!
Traveling alone with two young children was a daunting task at first, but after 8 trips, she’s got it down! She would love to help you plan your magical Walt Disney World trip! Or, if you are feeling adventurous, let her help you see the world with Adventures by Disney or aboard one of Disney’s fabulous ships on the Disney Cruise Line!
Sharon’s Disney Favorite
- Favorite Rides- Mine Train, Test Track, Kali River Rapids
- Favorite Restaurants- Be Our Guest
- Favorite Resort: Polyneisan Resort
- Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Dessert: Chocolate Covered Pineapple from Karamell-Kuche from Germany
Sharon’s Favorite Travel Pictures: