Lauren is a single mom who is a Disney fanatic. She and her daughter try to go at least once a year. Her love for Disney began at 2 years old when her parents first took her. She has been to Walt Disney World over 20 times and her dream is to visit all of the Disney Parks around the world! Her most favorite thing to do at Walt Disney World is attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
She is was born and raised in North Carolina and has been all over the southeast from Maryland to Tampa, FL. She has also been to Universal Orlando many times! She has experience taking a toddler too, with food allergies! Anywhere you want to go, she’ll help you get there!
Contact Lauren Today:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 910-337-5356
Lauren’s Favorite Travel Pics:
Lauren’s Disney Favorites:
- Favorite Ride: Pirates of the Caribbean
- Favorite Dessert: Funnel Cake from Sleepy Hollow
- Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Resort: The Contemporary Resort
- Favorite Disney Food: Hot Dogs
- Favorite Restaurant: Chef Mickey’s
- Favorite Character: Tinker Bell
- Favorite Nighttime Show: Main Street Electrical Parade
Contact Lauren to Book Your Next Family Vacation!