Kim is a retired 911 dispatcher. She and her husband are HUGE lovers of everything Disney. Kim’s first trip to WDW was 39 Years ago but the second trip with her husband didn’t happen until 2003 now they go every year. You may say she is an expert on adult only Disney trips, but now she can add going with grandchildren to her resume. Kim is very excited to plan magical trips for families so they can enjoy the magic that she has experienced every time she gets to go home.
Kim’s Disney Favorite
- Favorite Rides: Carousal of Progress
- Favorite Resort: Pop Century
- Favorite Restaurant: O’hana
- Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Dessert: Dole Whip
Kim’s Favorite Travel Pictures: