Jenna is an avid world traveler, having visited four of the seven continents (five if you want to count New Zealand!) As a dual Italian-American citizen, she holds the cities of Venice and Rome dear to her travel-bug heart. At the end of the day, though, a trip to a Disney park is something she always dreams about. Jenna grew up in California and completed her undergraduate degree at UCLA, and became a regular at Disneyland. She can even remember the days when live actors hid on the rides at Halloween time! Jenna’s almost superhero-like ability to plan and organize will make your vacation a breeze, from start to finish. She is thrilled to help you plan your dream Disney or Universal vacation!
- Phone: (650)284-9974
Jenna’s Disney Favorites:
- Favorite Park: Disneyland
- Favorite Ride: Haunted Mansion or Pirates of the Caribbean, though Radiator Springs Racers is pretty awesome!
- Favorite Disney Food: Mickey Beignets! Our family tradition is to get to the park when it’s still nice and quiet, and enjoy beignets and hot cocoa!
- Favorite Disney Restaurant: Blue Bayou
- Favorite Land: New Orleans Square
- Favorite Park Outside Disney: Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Favorite Country to Visit Outside the US: Italy