In case you haven’t already figured it out, Annie Helms is a tad bit obsessed with all things Disney related. She has been going to Disney at least once a year for most of her life, and has been going even more so now since she and her husband have become Annual Passholders. Although she has no kids (yet), she is a dog mom, which is basically the same thing, right? Disney isn’t just a passion for Annie- it’s a lifestyle. With that being said, it makes her that much more excited and well suited to help plan your families perfect Disney trip to what is truly the most magical place on earth.
Annie’s Disney Favorite
- Favorite Rides-Space Mountain
- Favorite Restaurants- Liberty Tree Tavern
- Favorite Resort: Art of Animation
- Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
- Favoite Dessert: The Grey Stuff